We are interested in the production of transport vehicles, energy sources for transport, new materials for production, intelligent transport systems incl. autonomous driving, but also new mobility concepts in urban and rural environments.
- Annotation centre/laboratory – we have started the Valeo-UJEP/ČVUT Děčín cooperation in the field of data processing for the development of advanced driver assistance systems
- As an application guarantor, we have joined the PAVAMTIO project, aimed at supporting the implementation of autonomous vehicle technology and innovative mobile services in Czech cities and regions
- We cooperate with the Faculty of Transport of the CTU in the topic of data collection and analysis in transport and its use, as well as in the field of virtualization of the physical environment for the development and testing of autonomous systems and simulation of traffic scenarios
- We organize events focused on clean mobility and sharing of experiences with the participation of experts
- We provide information on subsidy titles supporting low-carbon, emission-free transport
- We have been cooperating with LOUDA AUTO for a long time to popularize electromobility and shared mobility in the Ústí nad Labem region
UJEP/CVUT – VALEO
of unmanned driving cars
In 2017, ICUK arranged and launched a research project between Valeo, a global supplier of autonomous control systems, and the Faculty of Socio-Economics of UJEP, which, with a total financial volume of tens of millions, aspires to be the largest corporate contract in the history of UJEP.
The project consists of evaluating videos of driverless cars (autonomous driving). It is largely attended by university students, but also by secondary school students.
The project has already been extended twice. Currently (from January 2020) the project is under the patronage of the Faculty of Transport of the CVUT in Děčín.
AT THE SMART ZONE
project for testing unmanned cars in Ústí nad Labem
ICUK became the initiator, coordinator and promoter of the vision of testing autonomous cars in Ústí nad Labem; the project was supported by the city of Ústí nad Labem, the project was included in the Re:start programme incl. of his action plans.
ICUK is also acting as an expert consultant for the project and a tender for the feasibility study was launched on the basis of its documents.
The feasibility study prepared by KPMG and CTU was approved and accepted by the City of Ústí nad Labem after revision.
the largest contract order in the history of UJEP
up to 124 new jobs
ÚSTÍ NAD LABEM AS A LEADER OF THE INITIATIVE FOR TESTING AUTONOMOUS MOBILITY IN CITIES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
VARIANT TESTING circuits in Ústí nad Labem
according to feasibility study KPMG, CTU, 2018
THE BENEFITS OF ELECTROMOBILITY
- Significantly cheaper to operate than conventional vehicles
- Almost zero failure rate
- Minimum service costs
- A smooth and comfortable ride not only in city traffic
- Great potential especially in urban agglomerations and regions with dense road networks
- Positive impact on the energy self-sufficiency of the country
ELECTROMOBILITY IN NUMBERS
Thursday 17. On February 2022, the Municipality of Pardubice hosted the seminar “Clean Mobility – What is the Current Situation and Future in Our Cities?”, organized by CIVINET Czech and Slovak Republic, z. s., and the Centre for Transport Research, v. v. i. (CDV), in cooperation with the City of Pardubice.
During the program, the speaker “Current data on electromobility in the Czech Republic” Ing. Lukáš Kadula, CDV researcher, who focuses on clean transport.
ICUK A →
The aim of the long-term cooperation is to popularize electromobility and shared mobility in the Ústí Region. We want to be a role model for other companies, businesses and households in promoting clean mobility.
Working in partnership means working together:
- events focusing on clean mobility and sharing with the participation of experts,
- events across the county using coworking spaces,
- research and comparative studies and
- presentation of the results of the cooperation on the web and social networks.
HOW TO GET FUNDING – GRANT PROGRAMME
NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMME → CALL NO. 3/2022: ECOMOBILITY
SUBJECT OF SUPPORT
The subject of the aid is the purchase of new vehicles or the lease of a vehicle in the form of a financial lease. Electric and hydrogen cars are supported.
- In addition, the support is intended for the acquisition of the so-called. smart non-public charging stations for charging electric vehicles (only supported with vehicle purchase).
WHO CAN APPLY
- municipalities, counties, voluntary associations of municipalities, state or national enterprises, railway administration, state organisations, state contribution organisations, public research institutions and research organisations, public institutions, municipal districts of the capital city of the Czech Republic. the City of Prague, contributory organizations of local self-government units, universities, schools and educational institutions and educational legal entities, non-state non-profit organizations (public benefit societies, foundations, endowment funds, registered institutes, associations), registered churches and religious societies, their associations and registered legal entities, commercial companies owned (co-owned) by a public entity
FORM, ALLOCATION, DEADLINES
- Form: fixed subsidy per vehicle type / non-public charging stations
- Allocation 600 miles. CZK
- Receipt of applications 6. 6. 2022 – 15. 12. 2023
OUR ELECTROFLOTILLAS AND CHARGING STATIONS
three electric cars
range of up to 300 km on a single charge in ideal conditions
price of operation less than 100 CZK / 100 km
AC wallbox charging station
Charge from 10% to 85% capacity in 3 hours
so our electric cars are always charged and ready to go
WHERE TO RECHARGE IN THE ÚSTÍ NAD LABEM REGION
LOVOSICE → LARGEST
the largest and most environmentally friendly charging hub in the country
16 charging stands
Charges to a range of 300 km in 14 minutes
power supply from the hydroelectric power plant on the Elbe
SULEJOVICE → FASTEST
the first ultra-fast charging hub in the Czech Republic
1 CNG filling station and 3 ultra-fast charging stations
Charge up to 5 cars in 10 minutes
station shelter made of 3D printing
CHARGING STATIONS IN THE ÚSTÍ NAD LABEM REGION
news and interesting facts
The emphasis on reducing health-risk emissions from transport is growing. This has been a long-term priority for ICUK , which is why we entered into a partnership with Louda Auto at the end of January.
The partnership is based on the popularization of electromobility and shared mobility in the Ústí Region. To set an example right from the start, ICUK will receive from Louda Auto a free loan of two electric cars (Renault and Hyundai) and a charging station (wall boxes) located in the car park in front of the Innovation Centre reception.
ICUK’s electric car family will soon grow to four clean vehicles ♥
ICUK’s portfolio of services, programmes and projects is constantly expanding and the field of electromobility has also come into its own with a brand new, separate sub-page. In it you will find general information and data on electromobility in the Ústí Region and the whole Czech Republic, information on the Clean Electromobility subsidy programme and everything about the partnership and cooperation between ICUK and Louda Auto.
News from the field of electromobility is presented in the form of short news; we will gradually publish the results of our cooperation with Louda Auto.
email us if you are interested in anything or if you miss something on the page
Dozens of electric cars are now driving in the colours of the Ústí Region, which are used, for example, to transport clients and children to health care facilities, to transport clients and children to various events or competitions, to provide supplies or for business trips of the regional office employees.
Dozens more electric cars belong to other organisations and private companies, including ICUK.