The manufacturing industry in central Europe is challenged by change. Global supply chains are increasingly disrupted and the green transition demands more sustainable, smarter value chains.
GREENE 4.0 project supports manufacturing companies in pilotingsuch new value chains. The project also helps to co-design new products and services through open innovation approaches. In these they bring together the business sector with the education and research sectors and decision makers.
Slovenia: Pomurje Technology Park
03/2023 – 02/2026
- Germany: Bautzen Innovation Centre
- Austria: University of Applied Sciences FH Kufstein Tirol
- Slovenia: University of Ljubljana
- Czechia: Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Ústí nad Labem
- Czechia: Innovation Centre of Ústí Region (registered association)
- Italy: Intellimech Consortium
- Poland: Krakow Technology Park ltd.
- Hungary: IFKA Public Benefit Nonprofit Ltd.
Main page of the INTERREG – GREENE 4.0 project → here ←