2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and stored by the browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is run on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track web traffic. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t have to re-enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, items will remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimise the website for our users. These statistical cookies give us an overview of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to store statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage that are used to create user profiles to serve ads or to track a user on this site or multiple sites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
We have added buttons on our website to promote the website (e.g. “Like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as . These buttons work using pieces of code coming from . This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also store and process certain information so that you can see personalised advertising.
Read the privacy statements of these social networks (which may change periodically) and read what they do with your (personal) data that they process using these cookies. The data collected is anonymised as far as possible. are located in the United States.
6. PLACEMENT OF COOKIES
7.1 MANAGING CONSENT SETTINGS
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to repair: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We follow this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and removing cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually using your internet browser. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you get a message every time a cookie is saved. For more information about these options, please see your browser Help.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are deactivated. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details